Welcome to Moorside Allotments, Moorside has been in existence since the 1940's when it was created during the war as part of the Dig for Victory campaign.
Located on on the Town Moor off Fenham Hall drive, the allotments has over 100 separate plots, let as half or full plots. We have a thriving Trading Hut (open 10am-midday every Saturday & Sunday), a Plant Scheme for your plant needs in the Spring & Summer, as well as our annual Show, and our newly created Community Plot.
- News: Toilets, Water & Leaves - published 11th November
- Trading Hut News - Published 25th October
- New Trading Hut Rota - Published 17th October
- Community Plot - Fire Friday (8th November) - We Need Your Wood! - Published 16th October
- Help The Hungry In Our City - Published 4th October
- Community Plot want your plants! - Published 9th September